Faith Offering / Donation


 

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Recognizing That It Is

I am surrounded by Good, by God ... for Its Presence is closer to me than breathing, nearer than hands and feet ... for God is within me and pressing against me. I am filled with the Spirit, with Life ... and I know that it is the Presence that animates my body, my mind and my senses. My mind is in tune with the Presence as I recognize that It is in All and through All. I know that as I recognize the Spirit today in the things that concern me ... I shall realize a greater Good from each and every situation I find myself in today. Recognizing that God is love, joy, happiness, peace, harmony, beauty and light ... I know and I know that I know, these things will be revealed to me in a greater measure today than ever before. As I recognize God's Presence ... I recognize Good ... and Good and more Good is mine today ... enough to share and to spare. There is no lack of Good in the Universe and there is no lack of Good in my life. There is no lack of love in the Universe and there is no lack of love in my life. There is no lack of beauty, peace and harmony in the Universe and there is no lack of these things in my life. Knowing that all of this is true for me and for everyone ... I am filled with great joy and happiness in every moment of this day. I share this joy and happiness with everyone I meet ... and therefore more and more joy is mine. I accept these things as the Truth for me today ... and always. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: