Faith Offering / Donation


 

Monday, July 23, 2007

July 23, 2007 & Enthusiasm

Judge Thomas Troward wrote that it is our responsibility to "stir up" the Spirit within ... and this is an excellent instruction. Even when we think all is well and we are in "good spirits" it is still beneficial that we affirm our enthusiasm for Life ... and then, if something goes awry, our state of mind, will not be disturbed.

Every day in every way, I affirm my One-ness with Infinite Spirit, receiving from It, ideas and images that create great enthusiasm within me. I am thrilled to be living this Thing Called Life, and I know that who I am is important and necessary to complete God's perfect expression on this planet Earth. My attitude is always one of open-ness and I consistently seek the greater in all experiences that make up my life's expression. My life is never routine or ordinary in any sense ... but instead, it is a life of adventure and new experiences. I attract wonderful new adventures and opportunities to me for I have established in my consciousness a great attraction for adventure and opportunity. No one or no thing is ordinary to me, as lift up my mind to the greater in all things and all people that I encounter. My world is filled with the joy of living and a love of Life that increases tremendously each day. And so it is!

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you were writing treatments to me directly:o Always what I need and I today I really needed this one^^, thank you, again!
M.