Faith Offering / Donation


 

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

July 25, 2007 & Keep Your Eyes on the Prize

Life can be filled with distractions and oftentimes the distraction can be people who want us to support their goals at the expense of our own. But, we can know that as we persist in the strength of our convictions and faith in our purpose, that we are unmoved by manipulation or congenial intimidation. The Master Mind Jesus questioned his disciples, "what did hinder you?" ... and if we are not achieving the results that we seek in life, this is a good question for all of us.

Knowing that my desires come from the One Mind, I know that my desires are ideas that the Infinite is pressing upon me ... and as I accept that with these desires come all things for their fulfillment, I am not hindered, distracted or delayed by any one or anything. I am staying "on purpose" for I know that within my "purpose" is my happiness, my joy, and my success and a greater happiness, joy and success for others. My mind is stayed on my Good and I am steadfastly moving toward each goal that I have set for myself to achieve and I am witnessing their magnificent unfoldment.
And so it is!

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're the best! And I am grateful that you are coming to Hollywood. We really need you here!
Ken