Faith Offering / Donation


 

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

July 24, 2007 & Change for the Good

Most of us are eager to move into new and exciting changes in our lives, and in our eagerness, we sometimes try to "make" something happen ... rather than "let" it happen. I find that "letting" is much more productive than "making" and as we "let" things happen in Divine Law and Order, we find a much greater ease with the change.

Knowing that I am in the One Mind, I know that the ideas that I choose to experience for myself originated in this One Mind. As I accept the ideas that create change in my life, I immediately "trust" the Presence and Intelligence that gifted me with the idea and I "let" my Good unfold in Divine Law and Order. I know that my mind is One with God ... and I not only trust in God ... but I also trust in the process of the unfoldment of my ideas. My mind is alert, my awareness is heightened ... and I consciously allow my Good to unfold as perfect, whole and complete ... knowing that God, Infinite Spirit, is acting on that which I choose and accept to experience. No time is wasted, and all is in right timing as my thoughts are turned with expectation that right action prevails in all things that concern me, now. And so it is.


Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never get tired to this "Father doeth the work" -stuff -it just melts my heart<3... [and I admit I need to be reminded of this fact quite often!]
M.
Why do we forget? :/