Faith Offering / Donation


 

Thursday, July 26, 2007

July 26, 2007 & Genuine Gratitude

Metaphysical teachers from Wallace D. Wattles to Louise Hay, have instructed us to express Gratitude. As we express genuine gratitude for our life, love and joys ... and even for our material possessions ... this expression of gratitude is guaranteed to lift our mind above our momentary struggles and opens our mind to the ideas and thoughts that sets us free from limitation.

As I go within my consciousness and recognize the Presence of God expressing in and through me; I unify with the Power of Creative Mind. I realize and accept that all that I have and all that is unfolding in my life, comes through my very own consciousness. As I lift up my mind to a greater influx of God-consciousness, I sense a genuine gratitude in my mind for all things in my experience. I know that all is Good and all is God and so I accept that all that comes to me is Good and very Good. In gratitude I see everything as more than it appears to be ... for I know that even more Good is to be realized from all things that have been made manifest in my world of affairs. Everyone is more than they appear to be ... and everything has more value than I have realized to date ... Good is not limited in my life ... and the unlimited Good that I am to receive from everyone and everything in my experience is revealed to me in the right and perfect time. I know this is so ... and I am genuinely grateful that it is so. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

2 comments:

dougnps said...

Something I can say today that hasn't been true in the past is that I do have a tremendous sense of Gratitude for my life and what It's become. Over the past several years I have turned my life around and I do have so very much to be Grateful for and I am. I also appreciate the fact that being honestly grateful on a daily basis for everything has made a huge difference. Gratitude is the way I begin and end my day...it's a wonderful habit I've gotten into everyone should try it and see how it works for them.

Anonymous said...

I try to learn to do what dougnps said...Gratitude as a spiritual discipline (counting my blessings). It really is a discipline for me (nice one, but a discipline anyway), by nature I tend to worry too much.
M.