Faith Offering / Donation


 

Sunday, July 22, 2007

July 22, 2007 & Security

As we turn to the Power within and connect with Spirit, no matter what we may be experiencing ... through this simple act of turning to God, we can feel a greater sense of confidence and security. By turning within, we are turning to a Power greater than anything in the world. And as we seek the security and peace of this Power, we immediately feel Its Presence in our mind ... and in turn, accept Its Presence and Power in our life in a greater way.

I know and accept that there is a Power Greater than me that is always available to me. I accept that this Power and Presence responds to me as I turn to It with confidence, love and joy. I know that my security is in my relationship with God ... and in God, I am always secure and confident that all things that concern me are perfected as Good and very Good. I am never alone and I am never without the eternal help and love of God. I know that this Power has created me, and this Power never leaves me nor forsakes me. No matter what conditions or circumstances I may find myself in, I know that the way out ... the way to overcome them ... the way to move through them ... is with God. God lives in me and through me ... and as I realize this to a greater degree, I know that God is always increasing Its Life through me. I accept the increase of Good ... of Love, of Joy and Happiness, of Abundance and Peace. I know that I am deserving because God always sees me as deserving. And in this realizaton, I move forward with a consciousness of deserving and accept more and more of the infinite Good that God has prepared for me ... today and always. I am grateful that this is so ... I am at peace with myself and my world ... as I surrender all things to God, now. And so it is.


Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: