Faith Offering / Donation


 

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

July 31, 2007 & Hope

It has been said that "hope springs eternal" ... and we know that "faith, hope and love" ... are always present in our mind whenever we recognize the Presence of God in our lives. The nature of God being Omnipresent, we can know that only our "recognition" that this is so, is all that is required for us to "feel the Presence" with us and working for us ... and so let us do this now:

I recognize the Presence of God with me and within me now, knowing that the Presence "lies in restful repose" awaiting my "recognition" of It. In this recogniton I unify with God-Presence and immediately I sense an up-lifting of my soul. I know and declare within my mind that God always finds Its perfect way to bless my life. Nothing is ever lost; not time, not work, not love ... nothing ... for God always takes the seed-thoughts that I plant in Universal Mind and moves me toward the greatest Good in every idea that I have for myself. I am never confused or concerned, as God's Perfect Guidance is always available to me and in this I have the greatest Hope and Joy, for I always know that all that I need to know, I do know. I take every day as an experience that is lifting me ever-onward and upward in consciousness. I am forever strengthened and filled with hope knowing that God never leaves me nor forsakes me ... and that DELAY IS NEVER DEFEAT ... this is my hope, my faith and my loving response always to my life's experiences. And for this understanding ... and peace of mind ... and for the hope that springs eternal within me ... I am ever so grateful ... and I can say, without hesitation, that God is so very, very Good to me! And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: