Faith Offering / Donation


 

Saturday, August 4, 2007

August 4, 2007 & Beauty

I am reminded today of all the beauty that surrounds each of us. Beauty is of the Spirit, and as we look out into our world with Spiritual Vision ... we see the Beauty of Creative Mind in full expression. The more we apreciate Beauty, the more beautiful all things appear to us. Let us express our appreciate and recognition of this attribute of God:

Knowing and recognizing that All things are a reflection of God, I see the reflection of God's Infinite Beauty expressed in my world at all times. I see beauty in both the faces of people and animals. I see beauty in my surroundings and environment. I know that Beauty, being an attribute of God, is eternal and Universal. I know that it is not necessary to strive or make an effort to experience this beauty ... all I must do is "behold" It. As I open my mind and my eyes to the Beauty in All things, I feel a closer connection with God, Infinite Spirit ... and a greater realization of the Presence of God in my life. I know that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" ... and so I behold the beauty of the Universe with the gratitude in knowing that my vision is God's vision ... and that God is beholding the beauty of Creation through my eyes ... in this awareness, I feel beautiful, deserving, and receptive to All the Good that God has for me ... knowing that the beauty that I see ... is merely a reflection of the Beauty within me. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL.


Thank you,
Cassandra