Faith Offering / Donation


 

Sunday, July 29, 2007

July 29, 2007 & Master Teacher

Dr. Robert H. Bitzer, taught Principle and understood Principle. His teaching was masterful and Dr. Holmes said he could teach the Science of Mind even better than he, himself could. Dr. Bitzer made great contributions to the expansion of the philosophy, The Science of Mind, during his lifetime ... and respect for his work remains strong still today. Today, I would like to share this treatment written by Dr. Robert H. Bitzer:

I recognize that nothing can come to me unless my thought permits it. My Mind is clear because I recognize God, the only Reality, as the Good expressing in and through me now. No confusion can exist in my thought for my mind is one with the Mind of God. No discord can enter my consciousness because I know God as Love and Understanding. My thought reflects itself around me and I am surrounded by harmony, love and perfect understanding. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: