Faith Offering / Donation


 

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

August 1, 2007 & Enthusiasm

Thomas Troward, known as a pioneer in metaphysics, wrote that we all have the Spirit within us ... but it is up to us to "stir It up" ... and this is something we must address in our consciousness every day. In the Science of Mind, we know that we "stir It up" with spiritual mind treatment ... we "treat" our mind consciously with the thoughts and ideas that we want to experience ... and so we do:

Knowing that there is only One Mind and that Mind is my mind now, I open my mind to that which captures my enthusiasm and excitement. I am thrilled to be alive today and my mind is open to new and exciting experiences. I have a great enthusiasm for life knowing that doors of opportunity are opening for me now. I step into a greater expression of life by aligning my mind with Creative Mind and accepting the ideas and images that create within me a greater idea of success, happiness and love. I love what I do and do what I love and even if this is not absolutely true today, in the physical, I know that I am working today, in my mind, to actualize this as the truth for me now and always. Nothing blocks my consciousness from embodying the Good that God, Infinite Spirit, seeks to impart to me. I know that, that which I am seeking is seeking me ... and so I open the door of my consciousness to let my Good enter in ... and I feel a great surge of enthusiasm flow through my heart, my soul, and my mind ... lifting me up into a feeling of great enthusiasm for this day. I know that I am One with Spirit and in this One-ness, I can transcend all things that appear to deny my Good ... knowing that the Power Is Spirit ... and that Spirit works for me by working through me ... I am faithful that Spirit finds perfect expression through me now. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: