Faith Offering / Donation


 

Friday, August 3, 2007

August 3, 2007 & Delay Is Not Defeat

It is late, and it has been a very busy day. And I have been very blessed to have had so many wonderful experiences today that confirm in my mind that Omnipresent Good surrounds us and reveals Itself to us in the right and perfect time. Let's know together that this is so:

I revel in my reconition of God, Infinite Spirit, in my life. I know that I never need to force, fight or warrior for anything ... All Is God and All Is Good ... I am One with my Good as I know and accept that it is mine. I know that delay is but an illusion and that all is right on time, God's perfect time. I allow myself to be convinced that my Good is assured as my Good is from God and of God ... and in this realization, I accept my Good now ... with joy, happiness and confidence that the Infinite, being closer to me than breathing, knows the right and perfect way and the right and perfect time to demonstrate my greater Good through my very own consciousness. In this I am certain ... in this I am absolutely convinced ... and in this knowing I know that my Good is my Good now. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: