Faith Offering / Donation


 

Monday, August 20, 2007

August 20, 2007 & Why Not Me?

Often people will find themselves in situations that appear to be challenging ... and will ask themselves, "why me?" But, for me, I always consider, "why not me?" ... for every seeming challenge always offers us the opportunity to expand our awareness of Truth ... and to demonstrate our relationship with God in a greater way in our life. And who would not want this opportunity? "Why not me" can be included in a spiritual-treatment that is powerful:

As I recognize Life, I recognize that I am a part of It. And in this recognition, I know and accept that Life is subject to change without notice ... and it is up to me to decide if the changes are for the Good. I am blessed to know that no matter what may come my way, there is that within me that is greater than anything in the world I might see. I depend on the Truth in all things ... and I know and understand that as I turn to that which is True and Changeless, I am given all that I need to accomplish that which I am to do. Every experience is a blessing ... so, why not me? ... I am blessed by All and with All that appears in my world of affairs. I accept the Good in All things and know that this Good is always revealed to me ... in the right and perfect time. I know that Life is a blessing ... and that I am blessed each and every moment of my existence. And so it is!

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: