Faith Offering / Donation


 

Sunday, August 19, 2007

August 19, 2007 & the Grateful Mind

As we maintain an attitude of gratitude, our mind is always open to the Good. And as we seek within our minds to accept more Good, we shall realize the Good that we seek. Let's stir up the feelings of gratitude within our minds now:

I am grateful for knowing that as I recognize God, Infinite Presence, I am recognizing the Source of All Good in the Universe. In my mind, I unify with this Good and realize that Good and more Good is mine ... now. I am gloriously accepting the presence of Good in my experience now. I know that all the Good that I can conceive, moves me toward an increase of Good in my life immediately. I am overjoyed to accept that God is moving through my consciousness causing me to have a greater awareness of the Good that is available to me. Right now in this moment, I begin to accept more of this Good that is mine; more happiness, more peace, more love, more joy, more understanding and a greater awareness of my One-ness with the One. I know that as I gratefully acknowledge everyone in my life as a gift of my consciousness, I know that my relationships bring me more happiness ... and more happiness opens my mind to more Good ... all that the Father hath is mine ... and so I am not limited in the Good that I accept for myself. I open myself up to receive and I do receive ... all the Good that I accept for myself and others today. What a great thrill it is to accept my Divine Inheritance ... and what a joy it is to give to God and to all those who are a part of my Good demonstration. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very good prayer treatment and one that will surely be effective for those with the courage to speak it, know it, live it.

dougnps said...

I am truly GRATEFUL. And I have become more aware than ever that I have a view of myself that allows only so much good to come my way. I look at people like actors who make millions and live in huge homes (plural on purpose). They have a different view of themselves and what they attract into their lives and believe they are worth way more than most of us. But it isn't true we are all worth whatever we can allow our minds to accept about ourselves. Going forward I allow myself MORE. I attract more and MORE into my life everyday. I see myself as perfect and deserving of the best life has to offer. I accept what GOD has to offer me. And so it is.