Faith Offering / Donation


 

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

August 21, 2007 & Courage

I truly admire people who "live to the beat of a different drummer." I think it takes a great deal of courage to "act out" our unique-ness; and yet, that is what we are all here to do. The Infinite has created each of us as infinitely individualized expressions of It. Our finger-prints are but one example of the evidence of the truth of this. We are not here to imitate anyone ... "God-as-me" is not the same as God-as-anyone-else. Emerson stated, "imitation is suicide" ... it defies our unique expression of Creative Mind. Who I am, my unique-ness, makes a difference in the One Mind, let's know this is so for everyone:

As I relate myself and all others to Infinite Spirit, I realize that each and every one of us, receives the "impress" of Creative Mind upon our individual consciousness. Our desires, wants and aspirations are unique to us and for us. I affirm that my idea of demonstrating the Good Life, is unique to me. No one can think for me and therefore no one can accept for me, the form in which my Good comes to me. My unique thoughts about Life are reflected in all things that concern me. My Life is Good, for it is the Life that God-and-I-as-One, created for me. My Good is abundantly rich in unique-ness ... there is nothing of imitation or limitation in my experience. As I surrender all thoughts of "pleasing" anyone or imitating anyone, and maintain the courage to be uniquely me, I am open and receptive to all the unique ideas that Infinite Spirit gives to me ... abundantly. And so it is!

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: