Faith Offering / Donation


 

Friday, August 24, 2007

August 24, 2007 & Hollywood Event

Today, I booked the facility for the Sunday, October 7th event in Hollywood. The title for this symposium is: "Fidelity, Family & Fame." I have a great fondness for Hollywood as my first exposure to the Science of Mind was a lecture given by Dr. Robert Bitzer at the then, Hollywood Church of Religious Science. And so I did a prayer-treatment about nine months ago that I would find the right venue in Hollywood for a speaking engagement. Since this is an independent work, I did not want to be a guest speaker in another church, center or civic organization ... I wanted this to be independent and I wanted the funds to cover the expenses prior to the event. I know that many metaphysical/spiritual teachers charge admission to their seminars/talks/symposiums etc. ... but that is not my way. I know that those who attend are "conscious" of the fact that there are expenses involved and a ministry to financially maintain, and they have the "consciousness" to financially support it to the level that it feels good in their hearts. The money received for this event will finance the next one and so on. So, I am going forward with this presentation for October 7th with an open heart and an open mind, knowing and understanding that God has lead me to it ... and God will lead me through it ... successfully and prosperously. And I am very enthusiastic about the material that is to be presented ... it will be a great benefit to all who attend ... and for this I thank God, Infinite Spirit. Let us know together that every Good thing we can imagine to do, we can do:

Knowing that I am One with Infinite Mind, I know that every Good idea that comes to my awareness is mine to do, to be, or to have. I know that within this idea is the seed of completion, and so I move forward with confidence and quiet assurance, waiting on the Law of my Mind, to demonstrate all things necessary for me to actualize that which I am to do. Everything that comes to me, comes through a grateful consciousness. I am aware of my relationship with Infinite Intelligence, and I consciously keep faith with It, knowing that I am guided and directed to all things necessary for me to accomplish the thing that I am to do. I surrender all things within my consciousness to the Power that Is Greater than Me to strenthen and harmonize my mind with success and prosperity. I accept that which is mine, and I know that which is mine comes to me now ... and always. And for this, and so much more, I am eternally grateful. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for being such a great role model for inspiring us to act with integrity.

Blessings
Sylvia