Faith Offering / Donation


 

Saturday, August 25, 2007

August 25, 2007 & Treatment



This treatment is paraphrased from statements written by Dr. Robert H. Bitzer and included in his book, "All Power To You" ... which is posted to www.revbates.tv/roberthbitzer.htm :

I realize the God Power within me is but the point at which Infinite Principle is finding manifestation. It is not only the source of my supply - It is the actual substance itself. God within me is the substance and the supply. As I find God within myself as the source and substance, and recognize God as abundant, unlimited supply, wealth and money. Then "all these things are added unto me." I am very clear in my consciousness regarding metaphysical law. And I embody a consciousness of success and wealth, now. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm in love with Dr. Robert H. Bitzer, something [Something] within me always resonates with his words:)
M.