Faith Offering / Donation


 

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

August 22, 2007 & LORD

"The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want." This is a powerful metaphysical statement written in the words of an ancient culture, but still applicable today as we understand its meaning. "Lord" ... is our Law of Mind ... in other words, our Law of Mind determines our security, our destiny and manner of living. Let us strengthen our Law of Mind ... the Lord of our lives:

As I recognize the only Power and Presence in the Universe, I recognize that this Power and Presence fills my mind and my heart. My mind is focused on that which I am conscious of, and my heart representing my "subconscious" ... moves me through the Laws of Mind that I have established in my consciousness. I affirm my consciousness of prosperity and abundance provides for me all things that keep me from wanting. I affirm my clarity of mind, knowing that I am living my life "on purpose" ... to do and to be that which I know is mine to do. I strengthen my consciousness of harmony, peace, and joy knowing that these things are of the heart ... and my heart is full with harmony, peace and joy ... and these things are evident in all things that I experience today and always. I have established security and wisdom in my mind knowing that the Lord of my life is the consciousness that I have established through the Law of Mind. I am safe, secure, and confident that I actualize all things that I desire without delay. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are a wonderful inspiration
ross