Faith Offering / Donation


 

Saturday, August 18, 2007

August 18, 2007 & Unconditional Love

For far too many of us, "unconditional love" is a concept that seems beyond our human experience. And, therefore, many people don't even make an attempt to transcend the limited concepts of love in order to experience unconditional love. We cannot experience unconditional love personally as long as we withhold our love for any reason. Terry Cole-Whittaker wrote; "there is never any justification to withhold love" ... and I agree with her, for God never withholds love and we are here as "God made visible" to express the nature of God. Let's move in mind towards this Highest of Truth:

As I recognize God, Infinite Mind, I know and accept that I am in this Mind and of this Mind; I and the Father ... are One. And as I unify in mind, with that which I have recognized as the Truth, I begin to unfold a greater idea of Love in my mind. I realize that Love is always Present in my Life for God is always Present in my Life. And in this understanding, I know that as I give Love, I can let go of any concept of conditions attached to Love whatsoever. I know that Love without conditions is God's Love expressing as me and for me ... and I accept that I am expressing unconditional Love in a greater and greater way every day. I loose the idea of judgments, assumptions and personal perceptions ... and I see Life as God sees It ... and I Love Life as God Loves It ... with unconditional Love for All people and All things. I embrace this new consciousness of unconditional Love ... it feels Good to me ... and I actualize it in my experiences, now. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been reading your messages for over 3 years and I think you really are someone important to this world. Also, I send your blog messages to my mother in NY and father in DC and they are both very impressed.
Justin