Faith Offering / Donation


 

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

August 14, 2007 & Love Explosion

The Love of God is filling my mind with a great surge of love and happiness. This love cannot be contained within me and so I am knowing that it goes out to all in the world who desire to experience more love, more joy, more happiness ... now. This love flowing through me is dynamic and enthusiastic ... it is alive with Spirit, Life and Truth. I am knowing that this beautiful expression of God's Love pulsing through me knows no limits and is not limited to person, place or thing ... it is for all the world to enjoy ... with light and laughter. I believe in Life and I believe in the Power of Love ... and I release this powerful love unconditionally into the world-consciousness, knowing that It does Its Perfect work in all who accept It in their hearts and minds. I bless each and every person with more and more Love, more Happiness and more Joy ... and I know this blessing returns to me ... multiplied abundantly ... and so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: