Faith Offering / Donation


 

Thursday, August 16, 2007

August 16, 2007 & Work

I believe that no matter what work we may currently be doing, we gain benefit from it. Our current work may appear to have nothing to do with the vision we have for ourselves, but let us not let appearances deceive us. The Universe is always supporting us in our Good ... and that means every day in every way. Let's know this is so:

As I recognize God, Infinite Presence, I recognize that I am always living in the Infinite Good that God Is. Every moment of every day, I am blessed with the love and support of the Infinite. Every moment of every day, Infinite Intelligence is working through me, as me, as I complete the work that is mine to do today. As I "double-think" ... and know that I am Spirit ... I know that the "spirit" in which I do anything ... is the thing that compensates me the greatest ... for it is this "spirit" that endures through this life with me and sustains me and maintains me in hope, joy, and abundant living. In all that I do, I feel a "spirit" rich in success and accomplishment. I know that I am always increasing my success consciousness by recognizing success in even the smallest accomplishments. I know that as I continue to express the rich-ness of spirit from within me, that my vision for greater success, and increased prosperity manifest in my life with grace and ease. Each and every day I "stir up the spirit within me" and in so doing, I am assured that each day will be filled with one success after another ... and in this I am certain. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: