Faith Offering / Donation


 

Friday, August 17, 2007

August 17, 2007 & Friends

In the Science of Mind, page 297, Dr. Holmes writes: "Do we wish to attract friends? We must begin to image ideal relationships, be they social or otherwise, to sense and feel the presence of friends; to enjoy them in our mentalities, not as an illusion but as a reality, not as a dream but as an experience; to declare that their presence is here now." ... and on to page 299 for Dr. Holmes' treatment for friends:

"God in me is unified with God in all. This One is now drawing into my life all love and fellowship. I am one with all people, with all things, with all life. As I listen in the silence, the voice of all humanity speaks to me and answers the love that I hold out to it. The great love that I now feel for the world is the Love of God, and it is felt by all and comes back to me from all. I understand all people and this understanding is reflected back to me from all. I give friendship and therefore I have friends. I help, therefore, I am helped. I uplift, therefore, I am uplifted. I am now surrounded by all love, all friendship, all companionship, all health, all happiness, all success. I AM ONE WITH LIFE. I wait in the silence while the Great Spirit bears this message to the whole world." And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

1 comment:

dougnps said...

Ask and you shall receive ...THANK YOU for such a quick response to my request. You are a blessing... we are fortunate to have you as a spiritual leader, everyone who reads this blog or visits your website can say that... but we are truly blessed to have you personally as our Reverend for that we are very GRATEFUL...