Faith Offering / Donation


 

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

August 15, 2007 & Ideal Mate

I get many messages from people seeking their ideal mate; husband or wife. I am always knowing that we all get what we seek ... for what we are seeking is seeking us ... oftentimes I will send them this prayer-treatment written by Dr. Joseph Murphy:

God is one and indivisible. In Him we live, move, and have our being. I know and believe that God indwells every person; I am one with God and with all people. I now attract the right woman/man who is in complete accord with me. This is a spiritual union, because it is the spirit of God functioning through the personality of someone with whom I blend perfectly. I know I can give to this woman/man love, light, and truth. I know I can make this woman's/man's life full, complete, and wonderful. I now decree that she/he possesses the following qualities and attributes; i.e., she/he is spiritual, loyal, faithful, and true. She/He is harmonious, peaceful, and happy. We are irresistibly attracted to each other. Only that which belongs to love, truth, and wholeness can enter my experience. I accept my ideal companion now. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates
P.S.
If you use this treatment, write and let me know how wonderfully it worked for you.

1 comment:

dougnps said...

Dear Rev. Dr. Bates,
As you well know I am in a loving relationship and have no need here for that kind of partner. What I am attracting now and could use your help with is friends. Since moving to PS Paul and I have made only a few friends. When we were younger our friends came to us through the schools we went to or our church. And as adults we meet people at work or when we go "out" to bars. Paul and I are pretty much home bodies and we don't do the bar scene. I'm sure we're not alone in our quest for friends . That's why I'm writing this here instead of in a private message, because I'm sure there are others who would benefit from my request. Could you please do a treatment to help us attract friends.Thank you and I hope this is helpful to others reading this blog.