Faith Offering / Donation


 

Sunday, January 13, 2008

January 13, 2008 & All Is Spirit

I recognize and believe that Spirit is seeking to manifest Itself as my Good. In the awareness that I am One with Spirit, I simply know that when I want something (name it) for any particular purpose, I simply know that it is accomplished now in Divine Mind. I am never in need for all my needs are met in the right and perfect time and in the right and perfect way. I am always filled with the faith of knowing that my Good comes to me. I know that All is Spirit and that as I communicate with Spirit in the language of thought, that Spirit responds to me in the affirmative. Now I open my mind to receive this Good (name it) that I accept for myself. I have a right to it. I am ready to receive it. I am glad for it. I give thanks for it. I know that Divine Love working through the law of my mind gives it to me now. There are no obstructions to my Good (name it) for there are infinite ways in which Spirit works to bring forth this Good (name it) into manifestation in my life now. I feel gratitude filling my heart as I give thanks to God, Infinite Spirit, for providing me, through my consciousness, all that I choose for myself and for others. I am so very blessed in so many ways. My world of affairs reflects my faith in Spirit and in the Abundant Life that God has provided for me. I feel God's perfect Love surrounding me now. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: