Faith Offering / Donation


 

Thursday, January 17, 2008

January 17, 2008 & In the Quiet of My Soul

In the quiet of my soul I feel the Presence of God within me. I feel Its Power and Its Intelligence presses against me unifying my mind with Its Peace, and Joy, and Happiness, and Love. I am immersed in the Presence of Spirit. It fills my mind with Its Love and Power. In the quiet of my soul, my awareness is heightened and I realize that there is only God, only Love. In the quiet of my soul, Love gives me a higher ideal to contemplate, to dwell on in my mind. My heart senses this higher ideal and my love for Life is increased. I am immediately aware of my place in the Universe and know that I am here to express more of God, of Good. I know that Spirit moves through me as power, as confidence, and as self-assurance, and so I form the words in my mind that express a greater awareness of the abundant life that is available to me. I know that all that I receive, I have accepted through my consciousness, and this All is mine to share, to give, and to come back to me multiplied abundantly. Prosperity, success, health, and loving relationships have been gifted to me by this Loving Presence, Almighty Spirit ... and I accept them now ... in the quiet of my soul. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: