Faith Offering / Donation


 

Saturday, January 19, 2008

January 19, 2008 & Every Good Thing

I rejoice and give thanks that in my awareness that God Is All and All Is God. Knowing that this is the Truth, I know that I am part of God, and that I am in God. I know that my recognition of God as All, clarifies in my mind that All Is Mind; there is only One Mind and this Mind is my mind now. And in this realization I am knowing that as I declare the Truth of my Being, I am free from the bondage of the physical, and free in the Spirit. I know and I know that I know that every Good thing I can accept for myself ... is mine now. I accept that Spirit works for me by working through me ... through my mind. And so my thoughts are always focused on what I want; on health, happiness, love and the abundant life. I know that what God Is in the Infinite, I am in the finite, and so I know that God always succeeds and therefore I find success in all my endeavors. I know that God is happiness and love, and so my mind is always filled with happiness and love. I accept that God is active in all my affairs and I depend on Its Power with confidence and gratitude. And with precision, It perfects that which concerns me ... in all areas of my life, now. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: