Faith Offering / Donation


 

Sunday, January 20, 2008

January 20, 2008 & Hope for the Future

From Dr. Ernest Holmes: "I live today as though the words of this, my affirmative prayer, were already accomplished facts in my experience. I empty my mind of every fear and doubt. I condemn no one and no thing, not even myself. I forget that which is past and have no fear of the future.

I live in harmony with people and with all situations that surround me. I see and feel the presence of Good running through everything. I have complete faith that this Divine Presence reveals itself to me in my every thought, every word, and every act.

There is nothing in my thought about the past or the future that can in any way deny me the pleasure and privilege of living today as though everything were complete and perfect. My whole expectancy is of much and more, of good and better.

The future is bright with hope and fulfillment. The present is perfect, and no past failure mars today's understanding. Today is the start of my new and more successful experience of achievement." ... And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: