Faith Offering / Donation


 

Thursday, January 24, 2008

January 24, 2008 & Healing Limitation

Have you ever noticed that the word "health" contains the word "heal" ... and as we strive for physical health in our prayer-treatments, we should also strive to heal the limitations that we have established in our minds. As we affirm "Wholeness" we realize that our desires for greater financial abundance, success, physical health, happiness, and loving companionship, are all benefits of a healthy mind that is not hindered by limitations. Let us know this is so:

I rejoice and give thanks that within me is the awareness to eliminate limitations from my mind. As I recognize my eternal unity with God, Infinite Spirit, I know and I know that I know, that I am healed of any idea of limitation, whether in the past or in the present. I live today as if all things are available to me; loving companionship, the perfect home, financial abundance, success in all that I do, and a joyful heart filled with gladness. I accept these things knowing that there is nothing that can separate me from my Good, for my Good is God made manifest in my experiences. I have a complete faith and I act with conviction on the ideas that come to my awareness for I know that this Divine Presence reveals Itself to me as It heals any remnants of limitation, doubt or fear, in my consciousness. I act with confidence knowing that everything has been prepared for me to succeed and to prosper in all that I do. Today is the day of my amazing good fortune, for in my realization that God desires only Good for me, I can always accept and expect my Good to be made manifest, now, and always. And so it is.


Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: