Faith Offering / Donation


 

Friday, January 25, 2008

January 25, 2008 & Feeling Empowered

Knowing that God, Infinite Spirit, has given power to my word, I make use of this power and declare within my mind that I know there is only One Mind, that Mind is God, and that Mind is my mind now. And in this clear statement of Truth, I accept my One-ness with God, with the Good in All things. I declare within myself that I am success in all that I do and all that I plan to accomplish. I know this success is within my consciousness and failure has no place in me. I declare within myself that I am abundantly prosperous in all that I do and all that I plan to accomplish. I know this abundant prosperity is within my consciousness and limitation has no place in me. As I register the Truth about me in my consciousness, I know and I know that I know, that this Truth is reflected in my life experiences. I seek and I find in the right and perfect time, the ideas that prosper me and create success in all that I do. I am always assured of my prosperity and success for I am always in tune with the Infinite Mind as It brings to my awareness a greater and more expansive idea of prosperity and success. My success and prosperity is given to me to share with all those in my experience and I gladly give to and support everyone in their own success and prosperity. I live my life in the freedom of knowing that I can depend on Principle for all things and I never flirt with fear or its twin sister, doubt. I am in this to win the game of Life and I desire for everyone to win along with me. I give up any feelings of competition as my mind is focused on creating more and more opportunities for my own personal growth and development. I know that as I am free to express the unique me that I am, I understand that everyone is free to do, to be, and to have, all that is necessary to express their own uniqueness. I support and recognize the God in everyone and I know that the God in all people who come into my experience of life, recognize the God in me. I feel empowered to express all this and more through my consciousness. There is enough of everything to share and to spare ... and for this I am always very grateful. I know this is so and I let it be so. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: