Faith Offering / Donation


 

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

January 23, 2008 & I Have The Conviction

Today I recognize my great conviction that the Truth sets me free. I know that the Truth is that God is Omnipresent, Omnipotent and Omniscient; All Present, All Power and All Knowing. In this understanding I know that since God is All, I am a part of that All, as is everyone. I know that God is Life and this Life is my life. And in this realization I know that peace, joy, happiness, love, harmony, intelligence and beauty are of God and therefore belong to me. I have the conviction that this One Power, God, is a Power for Good, and as I align myself with that which is good for me and for all others, I know that my conviction in God's Power and Presence, insures that I am never without my Good. I have the conviction that God brings to my awareness the ideas that will bless me and all others immensely. I always have enough of every Good thing I desire to share and to spare and in this consciousness, I feel the happiness and joy of life. My mind is always filled with thoughts of God and the Good. I know with conviction that I can depend on Principle and that Principle always knows and does that which brings the greatest Good into my experience. My life reflects my faith and conviction that God always works for me, as me and through me, to do and to be that which creates the most outstanding life experiences I can imagine for myself. I love my relationship with God, Infinite Spirit, for it is personal to me and to all who recognize with conviction that it is so. I am grateful for this awareness, always and in all ways. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: