Faith Offering / Donation


 

Monday, January 21, 2008

January 21, 2008 & New Ideas Today

As I recognize that God Is Mind, I know that the ideas that come to my awareness, is my unity with this Mind. Understanding that ideas are spiritual coin, my mind is open and receptive to the ideas that are mine. I keep my mind clear of any debris of negativity, knowing that Spirit always works for my Good. I know that I am always in Divine Right Action, and the action of Spirit flowing new ideas into my mind today, causes me to choose my actions with intention. I intend to be prosperous, successful, healthy, and happy ... and I know that my intentions are in tune with the Infinite Good. I am never without the right ideas to move forward with great success in all that I do. The right and perfect ideas always come to my awareness to manifest the prosperity that is mine today. I never allow myself to think of tomorrow's Good, for today is the day I claim my Good. Happy, healthy, wealthy and successful in all that I do, I always have a sense of the Presence of God working for me, through me, and as me. I know that I of mine own self can do nothing, and so I let Spirit reign Supreme in my life now. I use the only Power there is in the Universe, God ... to attract to me through the Law of my mind, every person, every thing, and every condition necessary for the fulfillment of my Good ideas today. I am thrilled and I am overjoyed in the realization that my God answers all my prayers, always. And for this and for so much more ... I know that God is so very, very wonderful to me. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: