Faith Offering / Donation


 

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

January 22, 2008 & How Much Can We Believe?

"That we must go the way of the Law, is a fundamental tenet of this Science, because Nature obeys us as we first obey It, and our obedience to It is our acceptance of It. How much can we believe? AS MUCH AS WE CAN BELIEVE will be done unto us." - Dr. Ernest Holmes, The Science of Mind

I am one with a complete understanding of Truth. I know and I accept within my consciousness that there is only One Mind, this Mind is God, and this Mind is my mind now. And in this understanding I am happy and complete today and forever. Within me is that which is Perfect and Complete and I am radiant with joy and happiness. I always choose that which is for my highest and greatest Good and I live the Good Life now and always. I always have a great confidence in that which I choose to demonstrate in my life for I know that the Law works precisely to bring forth in my experience all that is necessary for my complete happiness and success. My Good is always at hand and I am always provided for and I accept my Good knowing that there is no big or small ... I can have it all ... and for this I am always, deeply grateful. I let it always be so. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: