Faith Offering / Donation


 

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

January 16, 2008

I consciously recognize that there is only One Life, this Life Is God, and this Life is my life now. In this realization, I am aware that my thoughts are God's thoughts for me. And as I open my mind to an expanded view of the world in which I live, I am always confronted with unlimited opportunities to express the unique expression of Life that I am. I know that God's only will for me is that I choose to live to my highest and greatest ideals. My ideal is a life filled with happiness, love and purpose ... and as I keep faith with this ideal, I know that I can accept success and prosperity for I am accepting the Abundant Life that God has prepared for me. I expect my life to be a reflection of God's abundance and love, and I am excited to recieve all the abundant Good that I can imagine for myself. I know that it is "the Father's good pleasure to give to me ... and I know that God is pleased with my acceptance of my Good. God is so very, very wonderful to me ... and this is the truth for me now and always. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: