Faith Offering / Donation


 

Monday, January 14, 2008

January 14, 2008 & Pray Believing

I rejoice and give thanks that as I recognize, God, Infinite Spirit, I am recognizing Absolute Power ... and as I align my mind with this Power, by believing, I erase all false ideas from my subconscious mind. I know that the Law is no respecter of persons and for this I am grateful as there is nothing that can obstruct my faith and my belief in the Power of God working for me, through me, to bring forth into my experience a greater and greater expression of Its Abundant Life. I am always clear in my awareness of Universal Law and my choices reflect the wisdom gained from an understanding that my Good takes nothing away from anyone else and is Good for all. I confess to a great faith and belief in the Law of Attraction as it is the Law of God working through my mentality as I affirm my Good as present here and now. I never mistake the power of the world for the Power of the Infinite, and so I am always certain and confident in demonstrating the Good choices that I make for myself and for others. I choose health, wealth, happiness, peace and joy for myself and all others ... now ... and as I do, I feel a deep sense of gratitude as I know that my Good is guaranteed ... for my God guarantees it! And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: