Faith Offering / Donation


 

Sunday, January 27, 2008

January 27, 2008 & Happiness and Joy

I rejoice and give thanks for the Spirit that flows through me, as me, as happiness and joy. I live with an amazing zest for Life, expecting only the very best that Life has to offer. I affirm and know that when I expect the best, the best shows up in the right and perfect time. I live consciously in a state of mind that is at peace with Life. I know that the Universe always supports me in my Good no matter what conditions or circumstances appear in my life. I know, and I know that I know, that my Good is always assured. And so I expand my mind to embody a greater and greater Good at all times. I believe and have faith in my personal relationship with the Divine Presence. I trust It implicitly to provide for me, to guide me, and to direct me in all that I do. I am always in tune with this Divine Guidance as I consciously recognize that I am. I know that "as within, so without" ... and so I gladly accept my role in creating my most magnificent Life experience, now. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: