Faith Offering / Donation


 

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

January 29, 2008 & One with All Good

Today and every day, I realize that I am One with the All Good, God. My God is my Good and my Good is my God. My Good ... that which I accept for myself, is God made manifest in my experience. The Divine Plan for me is Perfection, Wholeness, and Completeness ... Perfect God, Perfect Man ... that is the Divine Plan and this Plan is realized in my consciousness today. I perceive the Perfection of God around me and I know that It is within me. I am in It ... and It is in me. The Life of God within me is radiant and marvelously joyful and happy. It fills me with confidence and self-assurance. I know that who I am is important to the Divine ... for Its Spirit is the life of me. I have the awareness of the All-ness of God for I know that Omnipresence can never be Present in fragments, always as Wholeness. And in this understanding I know that All of God is right where I am ... at the point of the Universe at which I stand. With clarity and conviction I speak my word and announce my acceptance of love, joy, prosperity, success, and happiness in all things that concern me. I know that God is my love, my joy, my prosperity, my success, and my happiness ... and so I realize that I am never separated from these things ... no matter what ... may appear in the conditions and circumstances around me. I know that where I stand is Holy ground ... for God is always right here with me. I affirm with conviction ... there is no spot ... where God is not ... and this is the Truth for me and for you. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: