Faith Offering / Donation


 

Monday, January 28, 2008

January 28, 2008 & My Own Shall Come to Me

My Own Shall Come to Me

"From far and near my own shall come to me. Even now it is coming to me and I receive it. My own is now manifesting itself to me, and I see and know its presence. My own shall know and respond to me. My own cannot be kept from me, neither can I keep my good away from me. I receive my good NOW. My own shall find me. No matter where I go, it will follow and claim me. I cannot hide myself from my own. My own shall come to me, even though I deny it; for there is nothing in me that can hinder it from entering and taking possession of my Soul."
"My own is now expressed."


My Good Is Complete

"My Good is complete; it is finished; it is now here and is conscious of me and of mine. I do not have to wait for my Good; it is at hand and ever ready to spring forth and express itself to me. I accept my Good and gladly acknowledge it to be my daily companion. My Good is mine now, and I can see it and feel it and know it."
"Today I claim my Good."


............. Meditations by Ernest Holmes, The Science of Mind


Keep the faith!

Rev. Bates

No comments: