Faith Offering / Donation


 

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

January 30, 2008 & Right and Perfect Time

I rejoice and give thanks for the understanding and awareness that all things happen in the right and perfect time. Knowing that God Is All In All, I know and accept that whatever I am experiencing is leading me to that greater experience that I desire as mine. As I realize that all things work for my Good, I know that God is always right on time. There is nothing in me that denies my Good, and nothing in me that hinders my Good. My Good is assured for I know that God, Infinite Spirit, always responds to me. My mind is in perfect agreement with the All-Knowing Mind, which is God, as my Good unfolds with grace and ease. I live in the Good that I desire to experience now. There is nothing that separates me from this Good, for I know that in the Spirit, it is already complete. As I rejoice in this Truth, I feel a sense of peace and fulfillment in knowing that my prayer has been answered ... and always in the right and perfect time. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: