Faith Offering / Donation


 

Friday, February 1, 2008

February 1, 2008 & Healing Confusion or Discord

This treatment can be found in The Science of Mind, page 554. It was written by Dr. Ernest Holmes, author of The Science of Mind.

"I know there is a Spirit in me which unfolds Itself to me; and I know that this Spirit - or Infinite Wisdom and Divine Love and Perfect Law - enlightens my consciousness and awakens within me, within the personal, the knowledge of Its meaning, the realization of Its Presence, and the power of Its Law. I am conscious that this Universal IT is an ever-present Being to me and to every man, because where the Universe personifies, It becomes personal. Therefore, there is within me an immediate Presence, the Infinite of the finite self, all-knowing, all-wise, and forever perfect. It is this Real Me that I seek to vision in my thought, that I seek to embody in my consciousness. It is that ME that cannot be sick, knows no lack, has no limitation, never suffered want, and cannot experience fear.
The Spirit of Infinite Peace is my spirit now. The Presence of That which is perfect is within me, in every function, in every organ, every attribute and every atom. In each cell, there vibrates the perfect Divine Wholeness.
And this comprehension, this application to myself, this knowing-ness, reveals me to myself and heals the apparent confusion and discomfort, because WHERE THAT PERFECT CIRCULATION IS KNOWN, IT IS ESTABLISHED! Where that perfect efficiency is known, it is demonstrated. THE TRUTH KNOWN IS IMMEDIATELY MANIFEST, and I am now conscious of my own wholeness, my own depth of being, the spiritual me, the Divine Self.
And now I know that my Divine Self is not separated from the self that appears; that the Universal Self is made manifest because the Word is made flesh and dwells in the midst of my physical me. The Word becomes activity and surrounds me with a harmonious activity - with happy action and perfect reaction. The Word becomes Light and guides me into all good. The Word becomes beauty and surrounds me with beauty. The Word, which is Substance, becomes supply and brings to me everything I need, because "The Word was with God and the Word was God," and the Word is God.
This consciousness of Wholeness, this recognition of the Self, obliterates every belief of confusion and discord from my life." And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: