Faith Offering / Donation


 

Thursday, January 31, 2008

January 31, 2008 & Enjoy Today

I speak to so many people who are waiting for something to happen before they feel they can truly enjoy life. Some are waiting to lose a few pounds, others are waiting for more money, and there are others who are waiting for the right person to make them feel complete. In Truth, these thoughts create affimations of lack and limitation ... and we definitely do not want to live in the consequences of these things. Let's affirm something more wonderful today:

Recognizing God as the Spirit of Love, Life and Truth, today I am keenly aware of my One-ness with that which God Is. I know that the Spirit of Love fills my heart, my mind and my soul. I know and I know that I know that God is ever-Present, in All and through All. In this awareness I know that I have the power to image this likeness of God in my own unique way. I see myself as healthy, physically attractive, marvelously happy and abundantly provided for. I know today is the day the Lord hath made and I rejoice and am glad in it. I live this day consciously at-One with the likeness of God. I feel the peace of the Presence within me. I feel the joy of the Presence within me. And as I do, I rejoice and give thanks that I have developed the awareness to know this is so. I go beyond my past thinking and see myself as I choose to be. And as I transcend the physical in my mind, I see myself abundantly successful and prosperous ... happy and filled with enthusiasm and zest for life. I am now loving this day ... and I am holding this love in my heart forever ... and so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: