Faith Offering / Donation


 

Monday, February 11, 2008

February 11, 2008 & God-Potential

I rejoice and give thanks that I have the awareness that the Power and Presence of God is within me. Knowing that I am One with the Presence of God, I know that I am in the like-ness of God; Spirit, Life and Truth. The Truth of me is Wholeness. I am perfect and complete as I am part of God ... all that I am is God. I take charge of my life by continually releasing the God-potential within me. The Light of God indwells me and so I am guided and directed in all that I do. My life is exciting and my work is vital and beneficial to the world. I accept my life as God-expressing, and so all that I do, I do with love. I am this day living the life that is mine to live. I release my God-potential towards success, loving cooperation and abundant living. I am free to express the Presence of love, joy, happiness, harmony, peace and wisdom, as my consciousness is aligned with God-consciousness. This God-potential within me is confident, self-assured, and forward thinking. I advance along the straight line of Truth knowing that I can depend on, and have faith, in my ability to actualize the Good that I desire now ... and I do NOW. I am filled with enthusiasm as I always have enough to share and to spare of every Good thing. And this faith fills me with gratitude for Life, for God, and for the Joy of living. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: