Faith Offering / Donation


 

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

February 13, 2008 & No Detours

I rejoice and give thanks in knowing my One-ness with God, Infinite Spirit. I know that the Spirit of God in me is my happiness, my joy, my peace, and my love. I know that this Life Is God, and I am a part of Life and so I am a part of God. There is no mystery in my relationship with God ... for God is all that I am. In this awareness, I know that Truth is a straight line ... God Is All and All Is God. Whatever I say, I am speaking to God. Whatever I think, I am thinking in God. Knowing that there is no separation from God, I know there are no detours to Truth, to spiritual awareness, or to God-consciousness. I am in God and God is in me ... and this is the Truth for everyone. My Good desires are God's desires for me, and so I do not waver in announcing the Good, in my mind, that I choose to experience in the physical. I know there is no separation from my mind and my experience ... and in this knowing I feel a great sense of freedom and joy. I am free to choose my Good ... and free to experience the joy in experiencing my choices daily. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: