Faith Offering / Donation


 

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

February 12, 2008 & See Results Only

In the awareness that God works through me, I know that this Omnipotent Power and Presence, works through my mind; through my thoughts and beliefs. Knowing this as the Truth for me and for everyone, I think only of the results that I want to experience. I maintain a power-positive conviction of successful and positive results manifesting in my experience in the right and perfect time and the right and perfect way. I am never disturbed by appearances or the opinions of others. I remain calm and steadfast in my faith. I believe and I know I believe in the resulting Good that is made manifest from my consciousness of success and prosperity. The images in my mind are filled with joy and expectancy of my Good. I accept within my mind a greater and more dynamic realization of my One-ness with the Good that is mine, now. I give thanks that it is so ... and I let it be so. And so it is!

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: