Faith Offering / Donation


 

Friday, February 15, 2008

February 15, 2008 & I Know What To Do

As I look beyond the physical to the Spirit and affirm within my mind that I am One with Its Perfect Presence and Power, I know that I am transcending in mind, to a higher and greater experience of Life. Every thought in my mind is directed towards a greater and greater Good in all things. I will not be satisfied until I have realized every desire of my heart, for as I do, I know that I will meet God in my every transcendent experience. I do not fear uncertainty for I know with faith and conviction that God is always with me and that I am continually Divinely guided and directed. My every move is in right action, always moving me ever closer to my Good, which is God. I know that everything that I accept for myself and for others comes from One Infinite Source which always moves into my experience in the right and perfect time. There is no big or small to the One which Created All ... and so I am never hesitant to claim more and more Good, an ever increasing Good ... and accept it as mine. And so it is, now.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: