Faith Offering / Donation


 

Thursday, February 14, 2008

February 14, 2008 - Valentine's Day

God is the only Presence and the only Power, and I am one with It. God's Love is my Love; Its intelligence floods my mind with Love. Love heals and nothing else can for Love Is God. I have great faith in the Power of Love and I know that God's Love is ever-lasting and unconditional. Nothing can prevent me from receiving and realizing the Love of God in my life. I am glad for knowing this is so. I believe in my heart and I consciously affirm in my mind that All Is God and All Is Love. I am filled with this Love and I willingly express this Love to all those who enter into my experience of life. Love lifts my spirit into a greater sense of enthusiasm and joy and I am very happy today, Valentine's Day, 2008. I affirm and accept that this Valentine's Day joy and happiness shall be mine from this moment on. I choose Love and I accept that Love chooses me ... and in this knowing I feel a tremendous sense of gratitude for Life and for Love ... and for God. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: