Faith Offering / Donation


 

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

by right of consciousness

As I recognize God, Infinite Spirit, I activate within my consciousness the presence of the Presence; the Power of the Infinite and the Infinite Intelligence available to me, right where I am. As I am consciously aware of this Truth, I know and accept that this Presence In-dwells me ... for It is One with my mind ... in my mind ... now. In this realization, I become aware that I can speak my word into this Mind and announce that wholeness exists in all things that concern me; my finances, my health, my relationships and my work. My Good is not measured to me as a reward or withheld from me as a punishment ... I can take that which is mine by right of consciousness ... for it has been prepared for me ... and I prepare my mind to accept it. Nothing or no one can hinder my prosperity, my success, or my excellent health. I embrace loving and supportive relationships as I love and support all those in my experience. As I take this Truth deeper within my consciousness, my heart, my mind and my soul are filled with gratitude and a great appreciation for Life, Truth and God. As I dwell in the place of the Most High ... feeling the tender sweetness of the Silence within my mind ... I release these words into the Law, knowing that the Infinite responds to me spontaneously.And so it is ... Amen.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: