Faith Offering / Donation


 

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Zest for Living

From Jack Ensign Addington, 1966: GOD IS LOVING ME NOW.
"Behold, what manner of love the Father hatch bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God." I John 3:1
God is loving me now as vitality and strength to do all things. Only my resistance to people and situations makes me tired. As I establish my thoughts in love I am free to call upon my Father for unlimited strength to carry on His work with ease.
God is loving me now, blessing me with Inspiration. I have such zest of accomplishment that my work becomes sheer joy. God's Love is the source of my supply.
God is loving me now through all those who are near and dear to me. Each member of my family and every chance acquaintance is God made manifest in my life. Each one calls forth my love unifying me with His entire creation.
Father, I thank thee that thou hearest me always. I rest in Thy Love.
And so it is.


Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: