Faith Offering / Donation


 

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Waiting on the Spirit Within Me

I believe this prayer-treatment was written by Dr. Ernest Holmes, although I am not certain. It is filled with great spirit:
---
I say to myself, quietly and with deep conviction: "I am now waiting upon the Spirit within me. I believe that I am intimately associated with this Spirit. I believe that I am so close to It that It can reach out through me and govern my life in harmony and in peace. I believe it is a blessing to myself and to others. I am lifting up my mind, in faith, to the conviction that the Spirit of God within me is my real self. I am inviting this Spirit to enter my mind, to direct my thoughts and my acts, and I am expecting It to do this. Believing that I am an individual in God and a Divine person in my own right, I am inviting new circumstances and situations into my experience and I am waiting on the Divine Presence within me to make Itself known, to reveal Itself to every person I meet and every situation I contact, to bring life, joy, and happiness to everyone."

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: