Faith Offering / Donation


 

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thy Wealth Is My Wealth

From the book, "YOUR NEEDS MET" by Jack and Cornelia Addington.
THE WILL OF GOD IN ME IS WEALTH
"But thou shalt remember the Lord thy God; for it is He that giveth thee power to get wealth." De. 8:18
True wealth comes from God. It is a degree of spiritual consciousness, an inner security that comes from knowing the Source of all Good. My true wealth reflects my inner awareness of the presence of God and therefore cannot be influenced by outer conditions or man's opinions. God within is my supply, a never failing Source that goes with me wherever I go. Lo, I am with you always even unto the end of he world of false appearances. There is no lack but lack of faith in God. My supply may seem to come through people but it does not depend upon people nor does it depend upon any certain channel for its appearance in my life. The will of God in me is Wealth, not want, but I must not hinder the will of God by belief in lack, or by telling God how my good shall come to me. Father, I accept Thy Wealth of Right Ideas and let them outpicture in my life as all that I need and more. I put no limit upon my supply for I know that it comes from an infinite Source. Thy Wealth is my wealth. Teach me to use it wisely.
And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: