Faith Offering / Donation


 

Friday, May 2, 2008

A treatment for relationships

The following treatment was written by one of my Palm Springs SOM-2 students, George E. (I requested that he write a treatment for relationships.)
-----
Directing my consciousness into the presence of the Presence, I sit for a moment and am still. I center my awareness on recognizing Universal Mind, Infinite Spirit, God the Good, as the all Intelligent, all Present, all Power within and around me, ever available and constant, beyond time and space and any consideration of limitation.
To know the All Good that is Universal Mind, I have but to consciously accept It, and so recognize It as here now with me and within me, and It is revealed in my mind and my affairs.
The Absolute Truth is that this Presence of the Infinite Spirit, is my spirit. This Intelligence is my intelligence. This Power is my power. I am in total and complete Unity with It on every level of my life and being – my mind and thoughts, my emotions and feelings, my actions and reactions - all are this Universal Mind thinking, feeling, and expressing Itself through me, as me, being ME.
Accordingly, I now realize and know with total confidence and conviction that the ideal love relationship I desire is here now for me. I realize this relationship of love, caring and mutual sharing on every level between me and my ideal partner is already existing within the Mind of Infinite Spirit because it is now existing within my own mind. Being in Unity with Mind, what is in my mind is in Universal Mind and is taken up by It as Its own and must be out-pictured in my life. I have but to accept and identify with my inner vision with firm inner conviction for this perfect relationship to manifest here and now.
There is no need for stress or strain, only calm affirmation that my Good, expressed as this loving relationship is mine now. It feels so wonderful to know and to know with certainty that Infinite Mind is working within and through me now to more greatly express Itself as me having my desire fulfilled.
With gratitude and thanksgiving I give my thoughts and vision for this relationship over to Mind and release it for manifestation with faith and conviction.

And so it is, And so it is – Amen.


Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: