Faith Offering / Donation


 

Monday, April 28, 2008

Trusting The Presence

Today, I am recognizing the In-Dwelling Presence of God-In-Me in a greater way than ever before. I feel at-One with the Source and Substance of my Life, God. I am energized and strengthened knowing that God is closer to me than breathing … I am never without the protection of the Presence … protecting my self-image, protecting my confidence and self-assurance, with Its strength and wisdom. The strength of God is my strength … and I know that I can do all things as I trust the Presence to work for me, as me and through me in all ways and in all things. I live in a constant awareness of gratitude as I know that All Is God … and All Is Good … and with confidence I release these words with praise and joyous recognition that Infinite Presence responds to me instantaneously.
And So It Is. … Amen.

Keep the faith!

Rev. Bates

No comments: